Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 08, 2006

He's a Keeper

I guess I kind of knew that when I married him, but days like today really spotlight how wonderful my Jay is. He did the grocery shopping for me. Not one of those, "If you REALLY want me to" trips either. He went with no complaints, he even sort of volunteered AND took Zach with him. He only called me once from the store(he made a point to try to do it on his own) and managed to bring home good stuff! He was so thoughtful of what he bought- easy meals with most of the prep work done so I wouldn't have to be on my feet for long periods of time. He also bought some sweet pea scented bubble bath because he knows how much I enjoy a good bath these days and he 'knew it would make me smile' :-) How sweet is he?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY sweet, indeed.

Love you,