Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I [Heart] Cranium!

I absolutely love Cranium! I don't think I've ever played a Cranium game that I didn't like. We have several that range over the different age groups. The kids love them and so do we. It's actually fun to play the kid's games with them. My love affair with Cranium started many years ago with the original adult game. Then it only got better from there when I bought the kid games for the after school care center I ran. The games were all awesome. Everyone I know who has ever played a Cranium game loves it. The games are well thought out, fun and have something for everyone from drama to art to general knowledge to language. I already thought Cranium was a great company that really had their act together, but today I found one more reason to love them. After many failed attempts to fix this part of our Balloon Lagoon game that Ryan broke I had a brain storm...maybe if I wrote them a letter they would send me a new one. I went to check out their web site. I was pleasantly surprised to find they list spare parts to all their games that you can order right off the website! I guess they do the most broken and/or lost pieces because they don't have all the pieces, but they had what I needed. They also don't charge a lot for the pieces. I'm impressed with their integrity. The piece I ordered only cost $.95! With shipping it would have worked out to like $3, but I don't think they gauged on shipping. I actually got free shipping because I ordered a new game that I wanted anyway to push my total over $25. So, yay for well run companies with integrity and great products!

**links are all to games we own and recommend- except of course the new game we haven't played that one yet :-)**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you love it when you find a product you really like, and find the company is worth giving your business? I'm glad the website was useful for you. I always suggest contacting the company if there is a problem like that -- after all, they want you to enjoy their product! And see? It works.

One Tweet Thing said...

My goodness! I had no idea Cranium made so many games. We just have Cranium and the deluxe one.