Ryan got some new bath toys for Christmas. Among them were these "transportation" tub stickers. He calls them his 'cars and trucks and things that go' :-) You get them wet and they will stick to the side of the tub. He LOVES them. Bath time has taken on a life of its own. It's now an hour long and I have to drag him out of the tub. I warmed his water once during his bath today and it was still freezing cold by the time he got out. He didn't seem to care one little bit. He was having fun.
Speaking of bath time...Anyone have an idea when you stop using baby shampoo and what kind of shampoo you go to from there? Ryan still has his baby fine hair, so we are still using the baby stuff, but I've noticed he gets this fly away type stuff that won't be calmed with just a comb on the back of his head. I asked our hair stylist about it and she said it's from him sleeping on it.



7 comments:
You knew he'd love that toy! I hope he learns to quit before hypothermia sets in!
BTW, regarding the baby shampoo question - I think the point of baby shampoo is gentleness to the eyes. If he cooperates well enough that the soap doesn't get into his eyes on a regular basis, you might consider using the same shampoo the rest of the family uses. Havev you tried a spray on conditioner (like No More Tangles) for the flyaways?
Hey! Beaux got the EXACT same thing for Christmas. It has a lot of pieces though! I had to hide a lot of them becauase they were getting annoying!
Oh! I just switched Beaux to the Loreal Kids. I think it is Green Apple. It has been so warm here that he started smelling like a sweaty little boy and the baby shampoo was not cutting it!
Actually, even my son still uses baby shampoo.
We use a spray bottle of water every morning to tame any bedhead...We used to buy Johnson's Kids No More Bedhead Watermelon Madness, which was very watery, but had some sort of mild defrizzer and a watermelon scent. But water works just as well.
Love the tub stickers! It's nice that simple toys can be so magical...
Thanks for the shampoo opinions and tips:-)
Just in case you're still wondering... Over Christmas break Coley's static-y hair was driving me bananas, so I started using Suave conditioner on her hair after the baby shampoo. I comb it through and then rinse it out (obviously). Also, I bought some spray-on conditioner/detangler. Her hair is totally different now! I love it.
Post a Comment