I went to Bible study this morning, hence no post. I am still very pregnant. I did think I was going to the hospital at 3 AM. I had some major contractions 15 minutes apart...then they got easier and further apart, so I went back to bed and still nothing major his morning.
4 comments:
So for us non-babied peeps, when do you go to the hospital? What time between contractions? And for how long?
I am stalking your blog, your moms blog, and erins blog for any and every mention that might mean that the baby is on the way! Well, the baby is on the way, just a wee bit slow! It isn't much longer now!
Wow!! I think she is grandstanding! With two older brothers, she is already learning how to command everyone's attention. I am praying for you guys and checking for updates constantly! Hang in there!
Christina, I believe the rule is 5 minutes apart for one hour. (I think that's what Jen told me on the phone today)
Post a Comment