Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Outlook? You Decide.

This is what my pregnancy calendar says...

A whole lot of back and neck strain, lots of fatigue, and not much relief!
You continue to add a pound a week and have an increasingly hard time getting around gracefully.


Add to that the intense pain in my back that wakes me up in the middle of the night, the sick toddler that has not stopped fussing/crying for a week, the same toddler's desire to do the complete opposite of ANYTHING I say, a sick husband, a dog that won't stop growling/whining at the front door for no reason, a stomach virus, a brand new sore throat and a sinus headache...what does that equal? A run down mommy that doesn't want to do anything except sit on the couch and take naps and who breaks down in tears when her toddler won't go down for a nap and won't stop crying. It's not a pretty picture.


Note to friends and family:
I am not on the verge of a psychotic break. I'm better now. I just needed to vent. You don't need to call. Thanks to those who already called...it is nice to know you care.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like things are just hitting you from every side! I hope it gets better soon. BEFORE the baby arrives.

One Tweet Thing said...

Just beg your doctor to induce now and escape the insanity! ;P

Anonymous said...

Good thing you added that note...I was getting ready to pack my bags. Still planning on seeing you next week, but you know I will come sooner if you want. Love you.

Katie said...

I love your posts because they are so honest. This is a tough week for you guys up there. Here's hoping things get better soon, or at least that Ryan takes an extra long nap tomorrow and that you can put your feet up and rest for a little while.

Jack's Mom said...

Wow you need a break and fast. When it rains it pours huh? I sure hope that things calm down before that little one gets here so you will be able to have at least a couple days of peace.