Darn! I was hoping you wouldn't get it. You're right--no fun at 37 weeks. Do you have any help with Ryan? Is he still sick? I hope you feel better soon. Love you,
Jen, feel better. Now for some unsolicited advice (sorry): Call your doctor and ask for something like promethegan if you're vomiting. They're safe for pregnant women, according to my doctor and he prescribed them to his wife. It might be preferable to getting dehydrated, etc. at this point in your pregnancy. Feel free to ignore me, but I never knew there were safe things to help. Maybe your doc won't be as nice, but mine said they were a lifesaver.
Even if you feel like toughing it out, I'm crossing my fingers you feel better ASAP.
I called the doctor yesterday and he said the thing they give for vomiting is a suppository and that wouldn't work given my condition. He said to take little sips of water and try to ride it out. If I get light headed I'm supposed to call back and they will have to hook me up to an IV.
Yee-yuck! Get better soon, Jen and SP. We will be doing healing one state over -- apparently both the boy and I have ear infections. Let's hope everything for all of us clears up before the babies arrive.
10 comments:
poor Carrie.
Hope you feel better soon!
Darn! I was hoping you wouldn't get it. You're right--no fun at 37 weeks. Do you have any help with Ryan? Is he still sick? I hope you feel better soon. Love you,
Hope you are feeling much better soon!!
I'm sorry you are sick too. Hope you get better soon!
Jen, feel better. Now for some unsolicited advice (sorry): Call your doctor and ask for something like promethegan if you're vomiting. They're safe for pregnant women, according to my doctor and he prescribed them to his wife. It might be preferable to getting dehydrated, etc. at this point in your pregnancy. Feel free to ignore me, but I never knew there were safe things to help. Maybe your doc won't be as nice, but mine said they were a lifesaver.
Even if you feel like toughing it out, I'm crossing my fingers you feel better ASAP.
I'm so sorry you are sick! I hope you feel better soon.
I called the doctor yesterday and he said the thing they give for vomiting is a suppository and that wouldn't work given my condition. He said to take little sips of water and try to ride it out. If I get light headed I'm supposed to call back and they will have to hook me up to an IV.
oh, bummer! I am still crossing my fingers you recover in record time!
Yee-yuck! Get better soon, Jen and SP. We will be doing healing one state over -- apparently both the boy and I have ear infections. Let's hope everything for all of us clears up before the babies arrive.
Claire-
Amen to that! Ryan woke up last night saying his ear hurt. ugh.
Post a Comment