Wow, single digits left until the baby's due date. I've never been this pregnant before. I liked it better last time when I was surprised at how early I had Ryan. Now I'm just sitting around waiting. So many things are up in the air. I am glad that Sweet Pea didn't make her appearance while I was sick. I don't think I would have had the energy or strength to give birth at that time. I know I wouldn't have had the strength when I had the stomach virus. I was completely wiped out by that. But this last week I thought I just had a cold. Unfortunatly it just kept getting worse and worse until I had to take antibiotics for a sinus infection. Now that I've been on them for about a day I feel so much better able to do things. It's a good thing God knows what we can handle better than we do.
Now that I'm feeling better I'm hoping Sweet Pea will make her appearance soon, but I'm not seeing any signs of that happening today :-(
[ So God, not that I think I know better than you, but this seems like a good time to
me:-) ]



4 comments:
I've heard that babies tend to wait until moms are well to make their appearance, though maybe that's just an old wives' tale. Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Not long now! :)
Oh, Jen...
I thought for SURE you'd have Sweet Pea in hand by now. I think you're right about wanting to be healthy first, though.
I just had dinner with Yamini and she's feeling the exact same way. :)
Crossing my fingers for both of you to be soon!
Post a Comment