You'd think some people would appreciate what it's like to have a newborn and a toddler;-) Things have been busy around here. I've used up two whole mornings going to the hospital to get bilirubin tests for Lily. Poor baby :-( I've spent quite a lot of time with a baby in my arms this week. Lily is quite an eater. She is nursing lots and I've been trying to spend as much time with Ryan as possible. Plus Lily likes to sleep in my arms(maybe that's just me). I can do some pointing and clicking while holding her, but typing is kind of hard. So blogging has taken a backseat for a while.
As for Claire's request of a birth story...
I wasn't really planning on writing a "birth story" per se. Do people really want to know that kind of stuff? Maybe I'll hit a few highlights in a post soon. I have to go now because the Sweet Pea is waking up and I'm sure she will want to eat.



2 comments:
For some bizzare reason I think that we all like to read the gory details. You know-- its like old war buddies sitting at the bar talking about the shrapnel they got in the leg.
Cept we sit at the blog and talk about... well, you know.
Ha! Yeah, you'd think that awful lady who reads your blog would sympathize with what you're going through...but no. She, like RBelle, wants the war stories.
Post a Comment