Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 20, 2006

Woohoo!

I wore my regular clothes for the first time today! They were a bit tight and I had to change at dinner time because the button might have put someone's eye out if there was any more pressure on it, but I wore them most of the day and it felt good. I think I might need to get some new shirts for while I'm nursing...Jay thinks the ones I have are great ;-)

7 comments:

Erin said...

Congrats on the clothes! Yay!

And men. Sheesh.

One Tweet Thing said...

I second the Sheesh.

:)

Jack's Mom said...

Congrats! I am impressed. Its been two years for me and I still am not there!

Claire said...

I hope you don't mean "regular" as in "pre-pregnancy"? Because then I will be really jealous.

Erin said...

Claire... that's what she means. Jen has some kind of a weird pregnancy weight loss secret. In another two weeks she'll be 100 pounds again. ;)

Periwinkle Jen said...

I didn't say they were comfortable, but yes they were pre-pregnancy clothes.

Mari said...

I am dying here. Pre-pregnancy pants and Lily is HOW old? DUDE. That is just amazing!