Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I Can Not Believe it!

As Quincy(Little Einsteins) would say...I can NOT believe it! This child will not be born. She teases me with contractions all afternoon and all night just to stop in the morning with nothing to show for them.

So, this is what I know...She will be a March baby. Another thing I know is that I am not timing another contraction until I am doubled over in pain!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am in SHOCK...

Jack's Mom said...

Oh my gosh she is a stubborn little thing isn't she? Well March babies are the cool babies anyway ya know.

Heidi said...

Aww you poor thing!! Come out come out little Sweet Pea!

One Tweet Thing said...

Maybe she's scared by cranky Ryan?

How's he feeling now anyway? Ear infection cleared up again?