Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 03, 2006

Welcome Lily Grace


Lily Grace
March 2, 2006
9:35 PM
8 lbs 2 oz
19 inches
We are loving having our little Sweet Pea with us.
It as been a flurry of activity since she was born. Between sleeping(what little of it there has been), visitors, hospital staff coming to ask questions for paperwork and feedings there has not been much time for anything else. Everyone is doing well though and we expect to go home tomorrow afternoon.

17 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! Congratulations, she is beautiful ( I love her name). She was a big girl! :) Glad to hear all is well.

Tonia said...

Congrats. I love the chubby little cheeks!!

Anonymous said...

Lily is adorable! I love the scrunchy face thing she's doing!

Glad to hear that things are going well - hope you're getting some sleep too!

Erin said...

Yay! A picture! She's gorgeous! :)
But I dont' think she looks like Ryan. (that's what your mom said Jay said) Maybe it's just this picture though...

Katie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! Thank you SO much for taking time to post a picture! We are thinkin' of you guys and would love to visit if you feel up to it!

Erika said...

She's precious! Worth the wait it seems. Congratulations to you and your family!

Claire said...

Look! You're not pregnant anymore!

Congratulations to your whole family. What a beautiful little girl, and a beautiful name to go with her! Looking forward to hearing her birth story.

Jack's Mom said...

Congratulations to the whole family. she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh she is so beautiful! I could just eat her cheeks. Congratulations Jen and family!

Mrs. Flinger said...

YEY!!! Congrats, y'all! She's ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

- Philo

Nicole Fleischman said...

What a cutie! Congrats Jen (daddy & big brother!)

Kim said...

Awww!
She's beautiful!
Can't wait to meet her!
Hope you are doing well, make sure you take some time to relax.
Love to you all

xx

Heidi said...

Congratulations!!! She is just adorable!

snarflemarfle said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for all of you!

Claire said...

Hey, goober! It's Monday night and still no birth story???? I need more pictures!

Mari said...

I'd checked in after Erin posted the good news, but never took the moment to write a note of congratulations.

So a belated: Blessings to you and yours. Welcome, Lily Grace! May you always know how loved you are...by your family and God.

Yay! All is well!