We had a pretty good day today. Ryan didn't wake up for the day before six today. He had done that for the past few days...it was NOT fun. I was so excited last week when he slept from 8PM-5:30AM without waking once...I thought we were turning a corner in his sleep habits. I was mistaken:( Maybe it's a start though. He's having all sorts of milestones lately. He's sitting on his own, pulling up and cruising now. And still babbling up a storm. He's so much fun.
Erin came over with baby Ben the other day. He's two months old. I remember the days when Ryan seemed to mold to my body like play dough fondly. He was so small and adorable, just like Ben is now. I didn't think it could get any better. Now he's still cute as can be, but much more interactive. When he puts his head on my shoulder and arms around me it makes me melt. His little cuddles are the best. They grow up so fast. It's amazing that two babies who seem so different now will not even notice the six months that separate them in a couple years.
Here is a picture of them on their "play date".

Ryan and Ben in May



No comments:
Post a Comment