This may be repetitive for some people who I've kept in better touch with over the years, but I think some people might learn new things here. I now go by Jen Dunning, formerly Carolyn Jennifer Scheide and many derivatives thereof. I decided to go by my middle name just after college because it feels more like me(and because I wouldn't have to correct the teachers any more). I have always gone by Jen with family and friends that I didn't meet in school. I married Jay Dunning 2 years ago and all together that gives us the aforementioned Jen Dunning:) That seems like a lot to explain a name...oh well.
Jay and I have 2 little boys. Zach, my stepson, is 5. He will start kindergarten in the fall. Ryan is 9 months old as of last Saturday and cute as can be. We have one dog now, Daisy. She is an Australian Shepherd. We are living in Bel Air, Maryland. We love it here. There is a great family feel to the area. We found a great church about 15 minutes away. We're settling in quite nicely.
My parents are stationed in Belgium now and having the time of their lives touring Europe. My brother, T.J., is in the Air Force and stationed in New Mexico...he's not having as much fun there. He likes his job and his buddies though.
Jay has a sister Elizabee. She just got married to John Eugene. He also has a brother, Benjamin, who is in college now. His parents live in Roland Park, Maryland.
I guess that's a very quick catch up to this point.



No comments:
Post a Comment