Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 04, 2004

Hypothesize this, Mom!

Ryan refuses to be part of any scientific experiment. Yesterday we went out about an hour before his normal nap time. He grabbed a little 15 minute cat nap in the car. The nap was enough for him to think he didn't need a real afternoon nap, but not enough to keep him from being fussy. He would not sleep until 7:45 when he went down for the night. And believe me I tried! He did sleep until 1:30AM when he got hungry. Then he went back to sleep and slept until 7:30. Not too bad. Certainly better than many other nights we've had. When I think about it two 6 hour stretches is actually pretty good. The only problem is that they didn't line up well with my sleep times last night. I guess we'll figure this out one day.

No comments: