Ahhh...I just got back from Bible study and the kids are in bed. Jay is upstairs watching a movie. Everything is so quiet! It's wonderful. I miss quiet. I love my Bible study night. It's great to get out by myself and talk to other women.
Tonight was a good meeting. We are doing a study on James. The main idea was to rejoice in your trials because you know God is growing you somehow. He has a plan! I really benefited greatly tonight. God is good! He is showing me areas I need to grow in and pointing out the ways he has been trying to teach me. The women in my group are amazing. One in particular leaps to mind. She lost a baby earlier this year and the way she sees it as a blessing to even have held her child. How she finds comfort in the Word in her grief. I find her so inspirational. I think I'm going to go use some of my quiet time to do some scrapbooking:)



No comments:
Post a Comment