Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Jinkies!

I have a theory on getting Ryan to sleep through the night!!! Two nights in the past week Ryan slept at least 8 hours without waking. I racked my brain trying to figure out what those two days had in common. I went over his feeding schedule, nap times, what he ate and anything else I could think of that could possibly duplicate this phenomenon. It hit me yesterday that his second nap had only been one hour both days. The first day he went down late and woke up himself after an hour and the second time we woke him up to go to dinner at Jay's parent's house. Yesterday I woke him up after an hour. He wasn't too happy about it for a minute or so, but he cheered up pretty quickly. Last night he went down around 9 and woke up just before 5 to eat and went back to sleep until 7:30! During the night I heard him cry very briefly twice, but he got himself back to sleep. He even woke up happy:) Success!!!

No comments: