Wednesday, June 30, 2004
Ten months ago I gave birth!
Ryan is ten months old today! It's kind of crazy to think about. It seems so long ago, but just like yesterday. I actually had a very strange dream last night. In my dream I was thinking about how I have been trying to get back up to a healthy weight, but for whatever reason it's been hard for me. I've been eating a ton, trying to eat healthy foods and taking my vitamins. In my dream I woke up and looked in the mirror and my stomach was bigger. I thought "Oh, good, I'm starting to gain some weight." Then I looked again and it seemed pretty big and I thought, "Boy I better start watching what I eat because I'm getting pretty big." And then I look at the mirror again and my stomach is huge and I think, "Am I pregnant again?!" I don't really know what this means, but it's pretty disturbing.



No comments:
Post a Comment