Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Happy Father's Day

The night before Father's Day we camped out in the back yard. Did you know that it's light out at 5:30 in the morning in the summer?! I guess I should have brought a clock out with us. When Ryan woke up I knew I was awfully tired, but I just figured it was the usual "I hate getting up" tired. I got up with Ryan and as I was walking through the living room caught a glimpse of the clock...did a double take and immediately headed for the crib. There was no way I was going to start my day at 5:30! Ryan very nicely went back to sleep and I got into my nice comfortable bed. We both slept until about 7:30. Zach came in at about 8:30 and to my surprise Jay followed shortly thereafter. I guess the sun was too bright for him to roll over and go back to sleep. I think we may spend more weekend nights in a tent! ;-) He opened his presents in the morning...you can probably tell by the picture:) We gave him a couple framed pictures of the boys in the tub for the bathroom and a nice charcoal drawing of Zach and Ryan that his brother Ben was kind enough to draw. I think he liked getting pictures. The Charcoal is great. It's hanging in the living room. Then we went to church. We had a little over an hour to relax at home before going to Jay's parents to have dinner with his family. I hope you had a nice day, hon.
Happy Father's Day, Sweetie!

Happy Father's Day! Posted by Hello

No comments: