Ryan is doing some of the cutest things. There is a Wiggles song "Rock-a-bye Your Bear" that has movements that go with it. The words go with the movements-Everybody clap-he puts his hands together; sing-says "lala"; turn around-spins around; hands in the air-puts his hands up; rock-a-bye your bear-makes a cradle with his arms and turns his whole body back and forth; bear is now asleep(sh-sh-sh)-he puts the tip of his finger in his mouth and blows(he is supposed to put his finger in front of his mouth and make the sound "sh- sh-sh"). He will usually copy the movements from me or Zach. I tried to get it on tape because it's so cute, but when the video camera is out he gets interested in other things(especially the camera!) and doesn't do the dance. :-( I have a whole song of Zach doing the dance. Ryan comes in and out of the picture sometimes he turns around, but he doesn't do the movements. Maybe this weekend we can try Ryan doing the dance with me and Jay can record. Trust me though, it's VERY cute.
This morning I changed the paper towels and I made a noise in the tube. Ryan thought it was great. So I gave him the tube and told him say "ahhhhhhh". He put the tube on his mouth and made his noise and laughed. Then he held it up for me to do my noise and we took turns. It was fun and cute, so again I get out the camera and again the little monkey thinks it is more interesting to try to get the camera.
He did the same thing at Picture People. He was more interested in the camera and the props behind it than sitting on the background, looking at the feather duster and smiling. Erin's baby, Ben, however is a little cutie who did a great job smiling for the camera and looking adorable.
Oh, well. Maybe some day Ryan will perform for the camera.



2 comments:
I'm pretty sure we had a stroke of good fortune at Picture People yesterday... she did try one last pose(with a teddy bear in a Santa hat) where he wouldn't cooporate and started crawling off the background and trying to eat her camera. So I think our timing for the first four pics just turned out very very very lucky....
I wanna see! I wanna see!
Love, MOM
Post a Comment