Yesterday was my mom's birthday. I am a very bad daughter. I didn't even get to call her on her birthday! I wanted to, but the morning and early afternoon kind of slipped away from me with Zach's teacher conference and errands. Mrs. Dunning was kind enough to stay and watch the boys so I could go to the grocery store all by myself. I guess I got a little carried away with the freedom. By the time I realized I hadn't called it was too late over there. It's hard for me to remember to call before it's too late in Belgium. Sorry mom! I did try to call today, but no one was home. I also forgot to mail her birthday gift. ::smacking self in head:: So since there was so much anticipation about what I got her from the Decoy Festival I thought I'd at least post a picture. Then I will stick it in the mail. It's a carving of a mouse on an apple. A cute little pin perfect for my mouse loving mom:-) I thought it was adorable and had to get it.
Happy Birthday, Mom!

2 comments:
So, TJ called me at work today (!) to tell me he had seen your blog and if you are a very bad daughter, he is an even worse som(his words, not mine) because he forgot my birthday altogether! Considering his current location, I find that completely forgivable. Just thought I'd keep you informed...love you both!, MOM
He sent me an e-mail today. In it he thanked me for reminding him. I agree about his current living situation.
Post a Comment