I was busy thinking about blogging about the table/chair when a package arrived from my mom. Boy was that a big hit! First I got out the very cute, soft bear and Ryan got a huge grin on his face. Apparently one of Mom's German friends made the bear. How cool is that? I've gotten some really great gifts that mom's friends have made. He cuddled the bear for a while. Again, out came the camera. I just missed an adorable kiss that he gave the bear. We went back to the rest of the gift. Ryan grabbed a book from the package and plopped down in my lap to read. After reading the two books I started uploading the pictures. I should have known better because he got the box and put it on his head and started playing peek-a-boo! Duh- The box is always their favorite part! The instant the photos were uploaded I unplugged the camera and took some pictures of his peek-a-boo game. It was a fun day!
In case you don't know-CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR BETTER RESOLUTION. And if you move the mouse over the better picture's bottom right corner a small square will appear to expand the picture even more!
This boy so needs a chair!
Soft bear
Where's Ryan?
Peek-a-boo!



4 comments:
hee hee! He's so cute!
I'm glad he liked the package I sent. Isn't the bear adorable? Carola is a seamstress who also works at Art and Crafts. They had a bazaar and she was selling those bears. I thought this one was the cutest. Love you, MOM
I LOVE the bear. It's so cute and velvety. Ryan really seemed to like it too.
I'll tell Carola--she will be pleased to hear it. Love, MOM
Post a Comment