Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Silly Quiz

Belle
You are Belle from Beauty and the Beast!

Okay it's a silly quiz with totally unrealistic questions, but I've always wanted to be a Disney Princess and now I am, see? ;-)

What Disney Princess are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


7 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

I'm Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. Ironic as I was her evil stepmother for Halloween a couple of years ago and the resemblance was striking.

Katie said...

i'm sleeping beauty too......wishful thinking I guess ; )

Periwinkle Jen said...

LOL Katie! We're still not getting much sleep around here. I hope it goes better for you.

Anonymous said...

Cinderella, here. Somehow seems odd for me, but she DOES end up with her prince!

Sleeping Beauty had an evil stepmother?

Love, MOM

Periwinkle Jen said...

Maleficent is an evil fairy that curses sleeping beauty. For once a Disney character has two loving parents. Only they are a very small part of the movie. They throw a party for their baby girl in the beginning and invite the good fairies to bless her and Maleficent crashes the party. Then her parents send her off to live with the good fairies to protect her and you never see them again.

Anonymous said...

Apparently I am Jasmine. She is a nice independent princess, and she has quite the cool pet tiger! Aunt BEE

One Tweet Thing said...

Oh you're right, I was thinking of the evil stepmother in Snow White. That's who I was for halloween.