Ryan loves to play the keyboard. Check out his first performance. I'm so glad he has Daddy's love and talent for music;-)
You can get this movie from my website as well. I've also updated the Christmas list page if anyone needs ideas.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, he is SO cute! And Talented! It must be in the genes! Love you, MOM
Ben's a music lover so far ... we're hoping he got my music genes and not tone-deaf Tom's. ;) And Tom's grandparents say everytime they see us, "We hope he ends up playing the piano and not baseball." (eek! Think they see the Graff jock gene as useless?) ;)
Personally, I hope he does both. I want Tom to get to teach him how to play ball. :)
6 comments:
Oh, he is SO cute! And Talented! It must be in the genes! Love you, MOM
Ben's a music lover so far ... we're hoping he got my music genes and not tone-deaf Tom's. ;) And Tom's grandparents say everytime they see us, "We hope he ends up playing the piano and not baseball." (eek! Think they see the Graff jock gene as useless?) ;)
Personally, I hope he does both. I want Tom to get to teach him how to play ball. :)
The video was adorable! Keep 'em coming!
I'm hoping Ryan gets Jay's ear and my rhythm;-) I think a musical, intelligent, handsome jock would be great and quite possible for both our cuties:-)
Just keep him away from soccer...you know what kind of girls go for those guys....
:)
That was simply a coincidence! I dated guys who played other sports too:-P
Ahem. Speaking of 'No one blogging....'
:)
MOM
Post a Comment