Friday, December 24, 2004
Bummer
This morning I was up, showered and dressed before the boys got up. I was so excited I thought I'd get a little blogging in before they got up. I got down to the computer and NO INTERNET!!! It was awful. It's a good thing comcast has such an easy number to remember since I couldn't look it up on the internet like I always do when I don't know a number or an address. They told me "There was an outage in your area. We are working on it. You should have internet access in a few hours." A few hours?! I would have gone crazy thinking about it. Luckily I was dressed and ready to go so I took the boys out to get the cinnamon rolls and candy canes. We couldn't find candy canes anywhere. Sadness:-( I think I'll get over it since I have my internet back;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment