Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Magnetic Personality

Does anyone else's computer have a human magnet built in? I keep trying to do other things, but it keeps pulling me back. When I try really hard I manage to pull myself away to do a few chores, etc. If I leave the room I might not even think about the computer for a while, but then I'll pass by, see it and it draws me in. I can't get away!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Mine must have a SUPER magnent in it... I'm always wasting the day away!

Anonymous said...

i have wasted more hours procrastinating on the computer rather than studying i could have probably built a full scale model of the taj mahal with toothpicks by now

uncle dumbhead ben

Anonymous said...

It wasn't too bad until I got high-speed internet... though on the other hand apparently the most computer popular program ever written is Solitaire!

- Philo

Periwinkle Jen said...

I agree about the high speed internet...it's doing me in. I guess I just wasn't willing to wait to waste my time before;-)