Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Gifts are in the Mail

Does that sound a bit like the check is in the mail? Well, it's true. Now I can only hope they get overseas and to their destinations before Christmas. The post office guy wouldn't even venture a guess as to when they might get there. Maybe next year I won't have to mail gifts at Christmas, wouldn't that be a nice change!
Hopefully I will be able to finish all my shopping on Friday when Jay's mom comes to watch the kids! I only have 5 more people to buy for and I think two of them are getting something from the same store. That means I'm 80% done! and really it's more that that because the boys certainly count for more than 1 share of the shopping each. I'm so proud of myself, I'm almost done all the wrapping for the gifts I've bought too. I know the commercials are talking about last minute shopping, but give me a break. There are 10 DAYS left. It's certainly not last minute yet. Not to me anyway!

No comments: