Since I have not had a chance to post for a while....Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a good one. We did. Christmas Eve we spent with Jay's family. Christmas morning we opened gifts at home. Zach had lots of fun passing out the gifts. He especially liked giving the ones he made and bought for us. Ryan didn't love taking off the paper as much as I thought he would, but he really liked the things inside. We opened the boxes for him as he went. His gifts took quite a while because it was too hard to drag him away from his last toy to open a new one. I had a chance to call my parents in the afternoon. Jay's parents and brother came by to see the kids Christmas day as well. Then it was off to see my dad's side of the family. Zach had lots of fun playing with my cousins. TJ called while we were there. Poor guy was stuck at an airport on Christmas:-( [TJ- I hope you're back safe and sound where you belong and that you have the package we sent.] After gifts we were off to Mom's side. We got there just in time...they were opening gifts. We didn't get to spend too much time there because the boys needed to get to bed. Luckily we got to spend a good bit of time there on Cookie Day a couple weeks ago. Then Jay took me to see the lights on 34th St because he knows how much I love them:-) Ryan was awake to see them, but Zach was out cold. It was a good Christmas. The best part for me is seeing joy on people's faces when they open a gift that you put a lot of thought into. I had some photo gifts made up this year for some people on my list. Those were my favorites to give. Most of the gifts we gave were
very well received and that is always reassuring. I worked hard this year(as I try to most years) to get people something tailored to them. I think for the most part it was successful, YEA.
Christmas Eve we opened gifts by the tree at Jay's parents' house.
Ryan and Daddy Christmas Eve
Zach explained how the first Christmas worked to Aunt Bee and Ryan.
"The wise men lined up like this to see Jesus"
Christmas Day we opened gifts from Grandma and Grandpa ...
For "Mommy's Little Monkey" from Grandma and Grandpa
Incredible!
And then we tried out our gifts from Uncle TJ...
Wee, I love my train!
Wee!
For more pictures see my
December Album.
1 comment:
How come no one is commenting about how cool the train is on my blog?! They are all commenting on other blogs! I want comments too:-(
Post a Comment