Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 17, 2004

What do you think now?

Is my blog easier to read now? Jay said the gray didn't even show up gray on his computer at work, it was white. And as you can see I got several complaints about how hard it was to read. I'm glad for the feedback. I want it to be easy to read, but I also want it to be "me". So here is my solution. I still get to keep my periwinkle, but it's in the background. This works well on my computer, but every computer shows color a little bit differently, so how does it look for you? I'm a little worried about the color when you "hover" over a link. Suggestions? Comments?

5 comments:

Katie said...

I never had a problem with the colors, and still don't. Looks great!

One Tweet Thing said...

Much better, many thanks. But I have a hard time reading the link color even before putting the cursor on it though. Maybe a smidge lighter there too? Or use the same color as text and just underline?

One Tweet Thing said...

Did you change the link color? Because now I see it much better and am not sure what I was whining about. hmmm.

One Tweet Thing said...

Oh, never mind, its because its an link I've already clicked on that it is easier to read. My complaint still stays then. :)

Periwinkle Jen said...

I have a busy day, so that is going to have to do for now because I can't find a color that I love for the links. I think I might go back eventually though.