And I'm NOT ready! There is so much to do. Boy I long for the days when I only had to buy a couple presents. Buying four presents for each set of family Kris Kringles and for all our immediate family is so much more than I'm used to. Boy I'm glad we do Kris Kringles though, with my huge family I'd never get my shopping done otherwise! I guess I'm a little over half done with extended family gifts and I have not even been to a store yet. That's pretty good I guess. I'm hoping to get out to the store soon so I can get the kids done and get some things for all the rest of the KKs. I think everyone should have a list! I am totally lost for about 6 of the people I have to buy for. If they just had a list like mine things would be sooooo much easier! I like to buy people something that suits their personality or something that they need instead of just some trinket or generic thing that kinda works for 'all girls' or 'all guys'. But this year I may be pushed to buy Bath and Body works. I just don't have the time I used to have for browsing and trying to find a gift that would be right for each person. It's especially hard when the people closest to the person you are trying to get ideas for don't have any ideas themselves! What to do, what to do?!



No comments:
Post a Comment