Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2004

New Address, New Title, New Look

I thought it was time for a change:-) As much for anonymity as anything else I changed my blog address. I hope it didn't cause too much trouble for you. Look for more changes to come, but not now because the baby is napping and I am dying to get in the shower!!!

Addendum:
Okay, I made some changes now. What do you think?

3 comments:

One Tweet Thing said...

To be honest it's a little hard for me to read...not quite enough contrast between the background and writing. But I'm one of those weird people that like dark backgrounds and white writing. A lot of people prefer the opposite.

Periwinkle Jen said...

This is the color I had it at first, but it seemed to bright to me. I want to keep the periwinkle lettering, but I'm flexible on the background.

Periwinkle Jen said...

Okay forget what I said about the original gray. I think I've found a balance that I like in this gray.