Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Cheerful Boy

Ryan has been his regular cheerful self most of the day. I felt a little silly taking him to the doctor, but this cheerful disposition is in stark contrast to the wailing inconsolable Ryan of last night. So I took him to the doctor and he ran around the exam room giggling stopping every so often to give mommy a big cuddly hug. He was having a grand old time. It's a good thing because the doctor took forever to come in. It's one of the partners of the doctor we usually see. I really liked her. She confirmed Jay's suspicion that Ryan has an ear infection. I'm almost relieved. If she had told me "He has a virus, you'll just have to wait it out" I might have gone postal on her right then and there. At least if I know there is a reason I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. So poor Ryan must have inherited daddy's propensity for ear infections. I think we are in for a rough couple years. At least he is in a good mood now:-) I'm going to go enjoy him while it lasts.

4 comments:

RB said...

GAH! BAbybeaux has been a PILL for three days. I am waiting for my mom to bring him home from daycare and if he had fever today I am taking him tomorrow. EVEN THOUGH I KNOW they will tell me he is fine. He is always fine. I want to say "well, then you COME AND SPEND THE NIGHT WITH HIM!"
ok... < / end rant >

Periwinkle Jen said...

And with a newborn. Whew, I feel for you! I hope they figure out what is wrong.

Mrs. Flinger said...

Yea, all you have to do is say you're going to the Doctor and BAM, they're all fixed. What's up with that?

Hope it alllll gets great (and stays great) soon!

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor Ryan.

I know what you mean about 'almost relieved' that he has an ear infection. At least you know there is a CAUSE for his misery.
I hope he is better SOON.

I love you,