This past week my house has gone from passable or not-so-bad to OH-MY-GOODNESS-WHAT-HAPPENED-HERE?! I have baskets and baskets of clean laundry that I never got around to folding. Zach has had to come ask for underwear or socks the past 2 days because he didn't have ANY in his drawers. Jay also had to ask me where his stuff was. I have not been able to catch up with my dishes all week(every time I put in a load there are extras that wait until the next time around). The family room currently looks like a bomb went off in it.
DUCK AND COVER!!!


In order to make myself clean it up I am going to forbid myself from blogging until it is passable again. So if you don't hear from me in a while check under the massive pile of clothes.
2 comments:
Hmmm...OK, I get the blogging ban. But you haven't blogged all THAT much this past week, so you must have been doing something else. Maybe it was living is a house with three men, two of them under age 10? That can mess up a house pretty quickly! I'll be waiting for your return. Love you!
OHHH, blog blog! It's MUCH more important than things like LAUNDRY. :-)
Post a Comment