Wednesday, March 09, 2005
Fun, Fun, Fun
Ryan and I found a place to play! There is a place just up the street that has all kinds of play stuff. They have classes for different ages. (It's sort of like Gymboree, but I'm sure they wouldn't want me to say that) I'm so excited. I think we are going to sign up for a class right away. We walked in today to see what the place was and we were greeted with a smile and asked if we wanted to joint he class in progress. We ended up wandering around for a little bit. Ryan played with some things and the lady answered some questions for me. It looks like so much fun! Ryan had a great time today just playing with the stuff. It might even be a way for me to meet some moms with kids Ryan's age that live close. None of my friends with babies or toddlers live close:-( I'll keep working on Erin, but I think I'd better keep my options open-if you know what I mean;-) Well, I just thought I'd share my excitement. I'll start accepting applications for volunteer picture takers to come to our sessions now ;-)



2 comments:
Ok.. Whew.. I wasn't sure if YOU were the Jen with the baby, but I just remembered your hubby's name is JAY. Duh. Plus, I didn't THINK you were pregnant. Didn't hear you say anything about it. LOL.
It's so great to find people to play with. SO great. I think I need it as much as LB does. :-)
Nope not me- maybe next year;-)
Post a Comment