Consolidation! That's what it's all about folks. I consolidated my photo album links on the sidebar because it was just getting unruly. I love taking pictures, so I have LOTS of albums. After Ryan was born the number of photos seemed to dictate monthly albums. There were way to many links over there! Now if you click on one year you will be able to view all the albums from that year. Unfortunately I don't think they will come up in order. I don't know how to fix that. I don't think I can:-( To view the albums you do have to sign up for a Snapfish account, but it's not a big deal. You just need an e-mail address and a password. They don't ask you for anything else unless you want to order something. They also keep a record of all the albums you have viewed when you sign in again they will still be there. Not that I'm endorsing this or anything, but I've heard of people giving fake e-mail addresses for this type of thing ::wink, wink, nudge, nudge:: If you are interested in the service they send out great coupons and specials through e-mail. I LOVE Snapfish. The prices are really good(unfortunately I do have to pay sales tax because of where I live, but you might not) and they offer these really cute things that you can put your photos on for gifts or just for you.
Don't tell Zach, but for Easter he will be getting a notepad with a picture of him and at the top is says, "Zach says..." He is going to love it. He loves little personalized things like that. I think most kids do. It makes them feel very special to have something with their name on it.



3 comments:
It's good to know you like Snapfish. I'm using shutterfly and eh... I could take it or leave it. ;-)
Man, though.. I went through LB's photos the other day. You want to know how many? 867. In five months. Gah! :-) now THAT'S unruly! hee
oh yea..
I was going to tell you.. I've LOVED your comments. I wanted to say something about your comment for the cookies to distract the toddlers. SUCH a good idea!! Thanks for all the info and fun, encouragement. :-)
aw...thanks Leslie:-) It's been fun getting to know you through your blog. I read it every day:-D
Post a Comment