Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2005

The Players

Here is a little bit about the most common players in my blog.
I am Jen :-)
age: 27
birthday: April 18
favorite color: periwinkle
favorite food: Girl Scout Thin Mints+ brownies
favorite actor: Gene Kelly
favorite living actor: Christian Bale
favorite activities: board games, playgrounds, hiking, scrapbooking, making slide shows and movies
favorite tv shows: Alias, JAG, Two and a Half Men

My Family Posted by Hello

Jay=husband
also 27
Birthday: May 16
very much like me and yet very different
Hobbies: cars, finding deals, most things electronic, hiking and playing with two very special little boys

Zach=step son
Age:6 (see counter for specifics)
Grade: 1st
Favorite color: green

Ryan=son
Age: see counter under title
Nicknames: Monkey, Bean, Monkey Bean, Cute Bean, Ju-ju Bee, Silly Bean, Little Explorer, Jumping Bean, Plumpkin, Little Linus
Favorite color: tbd (I'm rooting for blue)

My mom and dad with us on vacation Posted by Hello
My Mom(aka- Grandma) and Dad(aka- Grandpa or Chief) live in Belgium(they are coming back to the states soon! :-) )
They are a major reason I started this blog. I wanted to keep them up to date on what we are doing and how their grandsons are growing. I thought this would be a good way to keep up on the day to day stuff.
hobbies: working on plays, traveling Europe(or anywhere else for that matter) and bragging on their grandkids ;-)
Mom's b-day November 8
Dad's b-day July 19

Some Uncle TJ shots Posted by Hello

TJ=my brother
Birthday: April 20
Age: 24
Occupation=Air Force- self proclaimed 'super troop' ;-)
Just back from Iraq; living in NM(another good reason to blog)
Hobbies: playing Phase 10(the best player I've ever met), riding his new ATV, playing with his nephews


Jay's Family Posted by Hello

Jay's Family is more local.
Jay's mom(aka- Grandmommy) and Jay's dad(aka- Granddaddy) live about 45 minutes away. His mom comes up to watch the boys every Friday night, so she sees them a lot. Jay's dad is retired and loves gadgets(I guess it's genetic;-)). Jay's mom was a teacher and now she helps in tutor in a school near her home.
Jay's mom's b-day: October 23
Jay's dad's b-day: December 15

Elizabee=Jay's sister
Nicknames: Bee, Aunt Bee, Liz and Elizabee is a nickname too
Occupation: teacher(technically assistant teacher, but really a teacher)
Birthday: January 17
Married almost one year to John

Ben= Jay's brother
Hobbies: computer games, watching movies, hanging out with friends, saying "nerd" way too much, painting, frisbee
Occupation: college student(fall, winter and spring) and camp counselor(summer)
Birthday: March 23


Anything else you want to know or add? Leave a comment, maybe I'll add it :-)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an intelligent looking group you have there! :) So, when will yo be adding the rest of the family?

Kim said...

:O
Where's Lily's bio?
x