Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Super Baby

Super Baby Posted by Hello

Faster than a speeding mommy,
able to leap an inch off the floor,
curious, adventurous and
able to sleep without a nuk!
It's a monkey...it's a bean...it's Super Baby!

5 comments:

Erin said...

No night Nuk? Nice! ;)

Periwinkle Jen said...

It was no nuk at nap time. Unfortunately it didn't last long. He did fall asleep without it, but he woke up after about an hour and a half crying and couldn't go back to sleep without it.

Periwinkle Jen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...

No nuk for nap, even for a nanosecond, is not negative. no nuk at night is nicer. No?

Hee hee...

Periwinkle Jen said...

It was definitly progress! However, I am going to be on a mad nuk hunt this afternoon until I find at least one of the lost nuks. I had to pull one of the old ones out when he woke up at nap time.
We actually use the MAMs now, but we got used to calling them nuks. The one I found was a nuk, but he doesn't like those much.