Monday, March 14, 2005
Tickers
I finally found a ticker that goes higher than 5 years old! SnugglePie has lots of cool tickers. Now Zach gets his own ticker too:-) So now I have 3 tickers from 3 different sources...hmm, maybe I should consolidate! Nah, DaisyPath is the only one I've seen with an anniversary ticker and Daisies are my favorite flower:-) I might switch Ryan's birthday ticker to SnugglePie so I can write his name on the ticker. We'll see. For now I'm just excited that I finally found one for Zach! I think he will like it-it has green and the marker is a frog :-)



2 comments:
I know the new ticker doesn't always come up...I think the snugglepie server is a bit overloaded. Sometimes if you reload it comes up. I really want to have a ticker for Zach, so I'm going to leave it- at least for now.
I like it that you included the ticker for Zach. I'll bet he likes it, too!
Post a Comment