

I forgot to mention that Ryan got his first real haircut last week! All his adorable little curls are gone. I thought I would miss them, but I love his little haircut! I think he looks so adorable. Very much like a little boy. He's growing up so fast!
Here are some after shots from today:
Cute Hair


From the front- not much different;-)




4 comments:
Too cute! Hey, where did you end up taking him? We're trying to find someplace to take Ben because he needs another haircut. I saw that there is still a Cartoon Cuts place open in that mall out by you. (leaving out the name for privacy's sake... )
I took him to my salon. My stylist is in my Bible study, so I get to ask her about stuff outside the salon. I was asking her some questions about babies and haircuts. While I was talking to her I decided to take Ryan to her at least for his first hair cut. She is great- with him and with me:-) It ended up not being as expensive as I thought, so I might keep taking him there.
Just look at that little face! So cute.
He looks GREAT! What a great haircut!
Post a Comment