Yesterday we went down to Landon's house to hang out with Jay's high school crew. Jay, Landon and Andrew have been friends since high school. Andrew and his wife Julie live on the west coast, so we don't get to see them much. We saw their baby boy, Caleb for the first time yesterday. I think he is 4 months old give or take. He was such a cutie. Poor little guy has been sick, but he really was so quiet. Emily, Landon and Katie's baby, was able to play a little more with Ryan this visit. Pretty soon they will be chasing each other across the playground! Zach is a little old for the 2 and under set, so he spent a lot of his time outside. He really likes Uncle Landon's swing.
Caleb


Emily and Ryan


Jump

3 comments:
That swing looks COOL! No wonder Zach liked it so much. I rather like the look of the deck, too. Hope you had fun.
Caleb looks a little scared in that pic - such big eyes! All are cuties of course.
I love that second photo...very cute!
Post a Comment