Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2005

Turnabout is Fair Play

So If you read my comments Thursday you saw the story about my dolphin petting experience. When I graduated from high school Christina gave me a sketchbook of memories. Most are also meant in a playful teasing way. The "copyright" page says, "All people places and situations in this book are absolutely true and may be used against Carrie-lyn(that's what she calls me) at any time for amusement, revenge, blackmail, etc." I'm sure that gives you an idea of the content. Most of the memories are stick figure drawings with some kind of explanation. This is one of the very few pictures in there.
"I'm gonna pet a dolphin!" Posted by Hello

This was on the page before the dolphin picture. It's a cartoon of the two of us on the bus ride from Virginia to Baltimore. If you can't tell that's Christina saying, "Oh look, It's a miniature Washington Monument!" To my recollection she said miniature pencil, but it was a long time ago. I guess she didn't realize we would be passing WASHINGTON DC between VA and MD.
Passing Washington DC Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Erin said...

ROFLMAO!

Erin said...

Okay, again... ROFLMAO!!!!!

One Tweet Thing said...

My grasp of geography still needs work. In my defense, I thought we were already in Maryland when I said that - but deductive reasoning really should have helped me out.

At least I made fun of myself as much as I made fun of you. I'm making a book like that for Dave now of our relationship history. And he's getting it much worse. :P