Isn't she beautiful? No, you never posted these before -- I had to go searching through the October Album.
Yay! How cute! Thanks for posting these. She looks snug as a bug in there.
I think she has your bone structure!! ;) Ahhh, I crack myself up. Actually, I came across these when I was looking through your album a few days ago. It got me VERY excited about getting to have another u/s myself someday in the near future maybe. :) They're great!
"I think she has your bone structure." Hahahahahahahaha! You crack me up, too.
Post a Comment
Rescue Heros
PBS Kids
National Aquarium
Kids Songs(NEIHS site)
Thomas the Tank Engine
Parenting [Magazine]
Parents [Magazine]
Dove Movie Reviews
All Recipes
Crayola Stain Removal
Leap Frog
Baby Einstein
MonkeyBean
Yellow Ribbons(magnetic)
Yellow Ribbons(window)
4 comments:
Isn't she beautiful?
No, you never posted these before -- I had to go searching through the October Album.
Yay! How cute! Thanks for posting these. She looks snug as a bug in there.
I think she has your bone structure!! ;)
Ahhh, I crack myself up.
Actually, I came across these when I was looking through your album a few days ago. It got me VERY excited about getting to have another u/s myself someday in the near future maybe. :) They're great!
"I think she has your bone structure." Hahahahahahahaha! You crack me up, too.
Post a Comment