Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2005

It's a Jammie Day

It's raining and cold...blah. I plan on making the best of things by spending the day in my warm jammies. We were going to play with Erin and Ben today, but Erin is spending the day in her jammies too.
I'm a little disappointed that we don't get to play, but it's almost a relief after the day I had yesterday. We were home in the morning long enough to get dressed. Then we went to gymnastics and the store afterwards. Came home for lunch and Ryan napped. I spent nap time cleaning up so Jay could have his meeting in the evening- I didn't finish. Woke Ryan up early from his nap to get his new clothes on and ran out the door with both boys(Zach had a half day). We zipped through the mall to Picture People so I could get my last free sheet out of them before my membership expires. We were a little late, but it didn't seem to matter. It went fairly well. No fussing, but no huge smiles from Ryan either. I have not seen the pictures yet, Jay and I are going to look at them together this weekend. After that we decided to get dinner out because it just seemed easier. I let Zach choose-we went to Pizza Hut. We got there just before 5 and didn't get out until 6 and there was only one other family when we got there. [Note to self- No Pizza hut when time is short.] We rushed home to change for the bonfire pack meeting. I finished cleaning up as best I could before Jay's group showed up. Then we were off to the bon fire. Lots of fun for the boy scouts, not so much fun for me and Ryan. Ryan was saying "All done" after about 15 minutes. He did manage to entertain himself for the rest of the time with a little help from mommy, but he was not very quiet. We left before it was over(8:30) because Ryan was getting tired and so was mommy. Zach didn't like that, but he had fun while he was there. So the result of yesterday is one tired mommy with a sore back and legs(mostly from carrying Ryan so much) and two happy kids. Not too bad...I'll recover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, busy day yesterday!

Jammie days can be fun--snuggling up on the sofa with a blanket and a good book. Somehow I think Ryan will insist on something a little more entertaining, though. Maybe you could read out loud.

Have a good day! Love you.

Erin said...

OHmygosh that account of your day makes me want to take a nap.