Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Lovey Update

So, remember when Ryan fell in love with Zach's dog? I mentioned an interest in a soft teddy bear that Ryan got for Valentine's Day. I have managed to foster that relationship into a more significant one. The bear is now affectionately known as "Huggy Bear." Ryan takes huggy bear to bed and holds him for stories. He asks for Huggy Bear, he hugs and loves on him. Today he heard and airplane so he went to get Huggy Bear, brought him to the window, held him up and said, "See the airplane, Huggy Bear?" All together now..."Awwww." I'm so glad he has his own special stuffed animal now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I have actually wondered how this turned out! So far the kids are pretty good at sharing, they are so young though that they don't have great attachment to any one thing. I have noticed that Beaux wil get frusturated when I give bella a toy that he "Might" want.

One Tweet Thing said...

This may be a stupid question from a non-mom about something that's totally obvious to any mom, but why do you want Ryan to have a special bear? Or was it just that you didn't want him to want Zach's special animal and he was heading in that direction?

(Of course, this is coming from a girl who had to be bribed away from her blankie at age 13!)