Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 14, 2005

Picture Catch Up

It occurs to me that I have not posted pictures in a while. I've been using the laptop in the living room mostly and it's hard to get downstairs to use the desktop(where I have all the pictures) for any length of time. So I sat here picking some favorite moments out of the things we've done recently to share with you. Of course I had a toddler climbing all over me most of the time, but that's how it goes. I was determined to get these pictures up! Enjoy:-)
For more pictures you can check out the albums to the side. I'm going to upload the pictures now.
Open House at the Fire Department
Fire Truck Posted by Picasa

on the fire truck with daddy Posted by Picasa


Open House at the Police Department
first time on a horse Posted by Picasa

Ryan just loved the big trucks Posted by Picasa

driving the "big truck" Posted by Picasa


Corn Maize
corn maze Posted by Picasa


Zoo
The goat was nuzzling Ryan right before this picture.
the goat likes Ryan Posted by Picasa

At the zoo Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mari said...

Love your bump!

One Tweet Thing said...

All the pics are very cute! And I'm still envious of the train!

Claire said...

So much cuteness! And Miss Jen is looking a little pregnant!!!