Tuesday, November 29, 2005
3rd Trimester
It's hard to believe I'm in my third trimester. I guess in some ways it goes faster when you have a toddler to take care of 24/7. My tummy is really getting big. People keep commenting about how fast it is happening. Just today I got, "You are getting bigger every day, girl!" Last gymnastics class one of the ladies said to me, "Wow, you really...uh...popped. Seriously, you look a lot bigger than last week." I'll have to remember to take some tummy shots this week. I've been meaning to do it for a while now. I had an OB appointment yesterday; everything looks and sounds good.



5 comments:
I saw you for Thaksgiving, and I was thinking how jealous I was that you looked so small! Have you gotten bogger since I saw you? Doesn't matter - just have a healthy baby! Love you.
WOW!!! Welcome to the home stretch! I'm glad it goes faster with a toddler 'cause life in general is at record breaking speed now. Unless, that is, she's having a "tantrum day" at which time it takes FOREVER. ;-)
Congrats, girl!
Can you believe we don't have much longer?! I feel huge too. Some friends told me I looked bigger the other day. It's funny how it just happens all of a sudden!
I totally know how you and erin feel. I keep asking the hubs, "how much bigger than this can I possibly get?" Only so long before I can't cut my own toenails anymore! Joy!
And my body is certainly thinking there is something special about the 3rd trimester -- already I am getting more tired. You?
Yep...I'm tired. I've been tired my whole pregnancy though.
Post a Comment