Ryan just came over, rested his head on my tummy, put his arm around it and patted it with his hand. Then he did the cutest thing. He said, "I lub you, baby." Now if we can just hold on to that sentiment when the baby actually comes we will be in good shape.
4 comments:
I think you are ALREADY in good shape. Both boys seem to love the idea of a baby sister - your battle is done. Its when she becomes mobile that you will have problems...but lets take things one at a time, shall we?
Love you.
AWWWWWWW, that is so great! Isaac just wants to bite my outie. I think we have not acheived understanding of a newcomer here...
That is sweet. He'll be a great big brother (and it seems like Zach is a good example for him)
That's SO sweet!!! :)
Post a Comment