Saturday, November 12, 2005
Cool
Jay had the day off yesterday for Veterans Day, so yesterday kind of felt like Saturday. We had a nice relaxing day. We did some shopping in the morning. We actually went shopping to get Ryan a winter coat. Sears was having a great sale and we got him a whole snow suit 1/2 off. We happened to pass the baby section and I was commenting on all the cute girl clothes, so Jay said, "Why not get started buying the baby clothes now?" So I did:-) It was so fun!!! All the sweet little rosebuds and frillies were so cute. I could see this becoming a problem. We are going to need lots of tights because I just love the little dresses. I got to take a nap and a nice unhurried shower. Jay and the kids played outside in the leaves. It was so nice to not have the day packed with plans. All that relaxing was great. The best part is this morning I didn't have to get up and rush off to church. We get to have one more relaxing day this weekend. Well, mostly. The boys and I have to vacate for about 3 hours this afternoon so Jay and his small group can watch the new Star Wars movie together. Tomorrow we really have to kick it into gear. We have church at 9 then a birthday party at 11:30(that is about 40 minutes away) and Jay has a leaders meeting in the evening. Somewhere in there we have to make sure Ryan gets a nap and the kids get fed 3 good meals.



1 comment:
Seriously... your weekends make me tired. I can only do one thing a day. Although today I had to go to the grocery store AND we have to go to Tom's mother's birthday dinner. So tomorrow? I'm not doing ANYTHING.
The girlie shopping does sound like it could become a problem. If you need help with that problem, let me know, I'll come along and restrain you. Actually, that probably won't work because I'll fall in love with it all too I'll just encourage you to buy more. Umm yeah... maybe you just need to step AWAY from the frilly section for awhile... ;)
Post a Comment