Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2005

This Stinks!

The diaper genie is FULL and it's POURING outside. I hope Ryan doesn't have a stinky this afternoon.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I have been trying to figure out since yesterday what one thing has to do with the other... I'm guessing either you'd have to take the stinky outside or take the bag of diaper genie diapers outside... in the rain? But aren't your trashcans under the deck? I really shouldn't be spending my time wondering about this, but I have revisited this post several times trying to make sense of it. LOL. This is what happens when I am procrastinating about packing.

One Tweet Thing said...

Anyway, we are all waiting with bated breath for the update! Was there a stinky?

:P

(I'm teasing of course, love you sweetie!)

Periwinkle Jen said...

Our trash can are on the side of the house. I would have to empty the genie and take it out in the pouring rain. I did not want to do that.

RB said...

Feed him some cheese...doesn't that stop people up?

Mrs. Flinger said...

No kiddin! I hate that. And yea.. I totally do what JL dropout said ;-)

"Girl, you've had TWO POOPIES this morning. Let's have a banana"

LOL