Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ryan's First Crush

I think Ryan has a crush on one of the girls in his gymnastics class. He loves watching her do things and we always seem to end up doing the same things she is doing during free time. What really clinched it for me was when he tried running across the room at circle time. When I caught him and pulled him back he said, "Want girl!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Want girl!" OMG, you are raising a cave man! LOL

Does she have any interest in him?

One Tweet Thing said...

hehe...as long as he's not dragging her about by her hair, he should be okay.

(if I said BOING! now, who would remember what I'm talking about?)

Mari said...

Oh, Jen! Didn't you just want to devour him? That's too cute!