Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Well I had to get in on the Halloween fun too. Here are some pictures from yesterday. We had a great time at Trunk or Treat.
I kind of ruined this picture by looking funny, but it's the only picture of Sweet Pea's costume:-) It was dark, what can I say?
A pumpkin, a Pooh pumpkin and a Scooby Doo Posted by Picasa

Zach Posted by Picasa

Pooh (Ryan) Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, look at those sweet, happy little faces...so adorable. And Sweet Pea had her own costume! I love it!

I hope y'all had a great time at Trunk or Treat.

Happy Halloween!

Love you.

Erin said...

I love the costumes! Looks like you guys had fun.

Heidi said...

Very cute!!!!

Mari said...

So on those days when you feel you "are on a treadmill going nowhere", file this under "Have a happy family." Check.

You just have to put it at the top of the list every day, and all the other items - say a sparkling toilet or a couch with all the pillows in perfect order - will stay in perspective.

Very cute pics...Just think, next year Sweet Pea will be out and dressed in something that will annoy her to no end!